Data & Map Resources
- Data.NY.Gov: Browse and download over 1,600 New York State data resources on topics ranging from farmers’ markets to solar photovoltaic projects to MTA turnstile usage.
- Environmental Public Health Tracking: New York's Environmental Public Health Tracking (EPHT) Program focuses on tracking environmental and health patterns and trends. Environmental Public Health Tracking is a national program led by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It is intended to improve access to environmental health information and support research, programs and policies that may help protect our communities.
- New York State Department of Labor
- United States Census Bureau
- US Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics
- NYS Department of Conservation’s Interactive online Maps:
- The Environmental Resource Mapper is an interactive mapping application that can be used to identify some of New York State's natural resources and environmental features that are state protected, or of conservation concern.
- The Hudson Valley Natural Resource Mapper is a tool for viewing maps of natural features in the Hudson River estuary watershed to inform conservation and land-use planning. Resources shown include estuary habitats, streams, wetlands, forests, and biodiversity areas, as well as Hudson River recreation sites and protected lands.
- Hudson River Flood Impacts Decision Support System (HRFIDSS): This tool allows users to assess the impacts of flood inundation posed by sea level rise, storm surge, and rain events on communities bordering the lower Hudson River north of NYC.
- PolicyMap: PolicyMap offers easy-to-use online mapping with data on demographics, real estate, health, jobs and more in communities across the US. From the classroom to the boardroom, thousands of organizations trust PolicyMap to find the right data for their research, market studies, business planning, site selection, grant applications and impact analysis.
- Renewable Energy
- Re-Powering America’s Land Initiative: US Environmental Protection Agency’s RE-Powering Mapper, an online interactive web application, allows users to visualize EPA’s information about renewable energy potential on contaminated lands, landfills and mine sites.
- NY Solar Map: Estimates rooftop and ground mount solar electric potential (PV panels) and connects you to local solar resources.